Topp Salad is now open in Danvers, MA! You can check out their website here.
Thursday, April 23, 2015
I don't know anyone who smiles and laughs as much as my roommate Nicole. She has one of the most beautiful smiles I've ever seen and her laugh is absolutely contagious. Everything about her is radiant and joyful. 100% CoverGirl status.
Additional reasons why Nicole is awesome:
- She will drop everything for a three-hour marathon of HIMYM.
- She loves card and board games and introduced us to a new one called, Spot It.
- She takes ballet classes.
- Her New Years Resolution is to eat a different flavor of ice cream each week in 2015. Naturally, I get to reap the benefits of this venture :)
- She is faithful, kind-hearted and loving.
- Basically, I love her.
Makeup by the talented Kailen Hodge.
Monday, February 9, 2015
A few photos from our Saturday trip to Maine. My roommate, Kate is from Saco, so we were able to spend the day in Portland with her sister. It was a day of coffee, good company and photography lessons. And of course, New England winter weather.
Seriously, how adorable is she?
Saturday, January 31, 2015
The roommates and I were missing Greece today, so our mid-afternoon snack turned into full on mediterranean-style zucchini. Fresh lemon, fresh oregano, olive oil, salt, pepper and zucchini. And of course we went on to make roasted potatoes and chicken as well. A very happy Saturday indeed.